Our top learning resources for AI programmers
You are an Artificial Intelligence (AI) programmer and you'd like to learn how to program well as we do at Neuraxio?
Lucky you, we've launched a series of curated resources to help you get better and to work like a pro in Machine Learning (ML) projects.
- How to apply the SOLID principles of Clean Code to your ML code;
- Package design techniques to structure your code;
- How to properly balance the usage of Jupyter Notebooks v.s. using an IDE in an ML project;
- How to structure your backend software architecture code for a viable production-ready project that will live through time;
- The structure of Clean Machine Learning code that yields results with AutoML
- Links to the top online classes that we recommend to our programmers internally to get up to date with Machine Learning;
- Top 5 documentation pages that you should read to grasp how Neuraxle works;
- How to program robust software using unit tests;
- Framework design patterns you can use to design your own frameworks;
- How to do business with Neuraxio by working for us or referring us AI clients;
- And more!
If you successfully pass the quizz that will be sent to you at the end of this training, you'll be able to purchase the certificate to showcase your skills for $17 CAD, if you wish to. This certificate can be showcased on LinkedIn as "Neuraxio AI Programmer".
Remember, you're only one ML project away from achieving success.
And it starts here and now.